Presentation of the 2018Alumni Graduation Show + Lectures by Participants & Guest Experts.
The departmentsArtEZ Product Design &ArtEZ Interaction Design Arnhem have formed an alliance to investigate into the future design field. The Arnhem departments are known for a the broad spectrum of design, new developments and a high quality of design and prototyping. Students are educated through a broad field; from speculative to applicable design, from research to prototyping while developing a proactive and pragmatic attitude. The programs are addressing and developing new applications and approaches that deal with the scale, impact, urgency of mankind within technological, contextual and material domain.
Selected graduation works 2018 : Alex Munsters, Bente Brunia, Evita Bouwmeester, Hanneke Klaver, Jelle Reith, Maxim Robbe, Oscar van Leest.
- Alex Munsters: What if the chair is seen as a body?
- Bente Brunia: What happens when nature and the internet are connected?
- Evita Bouwmeester: What role plays authenticity in the fast fashion design industry?
- Hanneke Klaver: How can design push the human predictable standards?
- Jelle Reith: What if the network can develop a mating dance?
- Maxim Robbe: What solutions can we design for our ever changing planet?
- Oscar van Leest: How can virtual reality be used to create new sense of space and movement?