|DDW Festival Ticket*||€ 27,-||€ 30,-|
|Door sale per event||X||€ 10,-|
* A festival-ticket includes entry to all official DDW locations and all DDW Music Festival events, except for the events marked as DDW Music Specials. You have to buy a seperate ticket for the Specials via www.effenaar.nl. DWW Music Specials are the performances by Joost, Jett Rebel, Khruangbin and My Baby.
Buy your DDW Festival ticket hereTickets
- The shows will take place from monday the 22nd until Saturday the 27th.
- Wear your DDW Festival wristband in order to access the DDW Music Festival events. You can exchange your festival ticket during DDW for a wristband at one of the following locations before 18:00 hrs: Klokgebouw, Veem, Design Academy Eindhoven @ Campina - or at the Eindhoven Central Station before 21:00 hrs (on October 20 - 21 before 18:00 hrs). It is not possible to buy or exchange a DDW Festival ticket at the music venues.
- Entry is granted on a first-come-first-serve basis and is subject to venue capacity. So if you want to make sure you can see a particular act: be there on time! There is no priority treatment in the cues.
- It is also possible to buy a ticket for one single event. Tickets are € 10,- (door sale only, specials not included).
These are the 12 DDW Music Festival locations
About DDW Music Festival
Dutch Design Week, Effenaar and Friendly Fire are pleased to present an expanded DDW Music programme this October. Now in its fourth edition, the nine-day concert series continues to grow, with over 90 performances between 20–28 October. Just as Dutch Design Week has defined itself as the premier design festival for discovering new talent alongside established names, so too does the music programme offer an eclectic selection of musical acts of various genres. From danceable electro to introspective indie to international hip-hop, the lineup offers something for everyone.
Questions about DDW Music Festival? Contact us!
DDW Music is an initiative by the Effenaar, Friendly Fire and Dutch Design Week. The festival is made possible by Provincie Noord Brabant, BKKC, VSBfonds, Exposize and the Gemeente Eindhoven and we give a special thank you to The Daily Indie and printing company SNEP. Check ddw.nl/music for all info and the latest updates.